Monday 22 November 2010

Boats


Here are a couple of cards I've made using this weeks S ~on ~S.   The lanscape card, I used some of the backing sheet behind the frame and then put the centre piece on SU dimensionals to make it pop a bit an I also added a couple of the oars that were on the sheet.  For the portrait card, I cut the pattern from the smaller background piece that was with the toppers and decoupaged the boat onto the plain topper.  I'd made the card I think the border would look nice if I'd edged the border with some black ink.  Maybe next time! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey carol these are great ive been looking for something for mens cards. ill be printing those sheets off tomorrow. Thanks for some great ideas. Heather

Carol said...

Thanks Heather glad my sheets will come in handy for you. I'd love to see some of the cards you make using them.