Saturday 29 January 2011

Valentines card

Here is the card I've made using this weeks freebie sheets on saturday. The card base is a 5"x&7" card.
I add a small piece of the backing sheet which I gave a scallop edge using the SU edge punch.  The topper I layered up with SU demensionals with the exception of the 'curl'.  To give it a more curled look I add a SU dimensional to the widest part and then add 1mm foam pads at the edges.  Hope that makes sense!   I used a heart corner punch on the card base and added a piece of the backing sheet behind the heart with double sided tape and then add glitter over the tapes into the hearts.  Glitter was also added to a pale pink heart and then attached to the card with a 1mm foam pad. Below are some closer shots to show the layering and glitter corners.

 
















No comments: